GOLF CANADA FOUNDATION 50/50 RAFFLES & SWEEPSTAKES
From Wednesday afternoon through Sunday of tournament week, Golf Canada Foundation will be selling 50/50 tickets on-site at the RBC Canadian Open & CP Women’s Open tournaments. Look for volunteers with Golf Canada Foundation caddie bibs and the 50/50 kiosks which provide live updates on the draw prize!
The draw will take place Sunday evening, with the winning number announced here on the Foundation website and across social media channels.
Proceeds from the raffle will benefit junior golf initiatives and help to grow the game in Ontario and across the nation.
RULES OF PLAY
2022 50/50 Rules of Play
- Raffle Tickets are 5 for $10, 25 for $25, 75 for $50, 250 for $100.
- Must be 18 years or older to participate.
For the RBC Canadian Open, raffle tickets will be on sale online from May 30, 2022 (www.golfcanada5050.com). Tickets will be sold onsite at St. Georges Golf and Country Club starting Wednesday, June 8th through Sunday, June 12th in high traffic areas on site, and hospitality suites.
- The draw will be conducted in the following secure locations: by 7pm on June 12th at St. Georges Golf and Country Club. A winning number will be randomly selected from the total number of tickets sold.
- Guaranteed jackpot of $10,000 at the RBC Canadian Open.
- Early Bird Prize Enter by June 8th, at 9:00am EST: On or about June 8th 12:00pm EST, 2022, the Early Bird draw will be conducted and the winner from the entire pool of valid entries that have been submitted before the Early Bird Prize deadline date of June 8th 9:00am EST. Subject to the conditions and Winner requirements provided in these Official Rules, the early bird winner (“Early Bird 1 Winner) will win the Early Bird Prize to the 2022 RBC Canadian Open VIP experience for 2 (the “Early Bird Prize”). This experience grants the Early Bird Winner and one guest access to the Golf Canada Legacy Lounge hospitality tickets on the Saturday concert day, Behind the scenes tour (Broadcast Compound, Media Centre, Range, etc.) with Golf Canada staff member and a Merchandise credit ($100 x 2 people) or a signed Tournament Swag package at the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club. The winner of the Early Bird Prize will be subject to all rules of eligibility, verification, confirmation and any and all other conditions as described in these Official Rules including, but not limited to, the Prize Conditions, Publicity and Liability Releases described herein. The winner of the Early Bird Prize will still be included in the drawing for the 50/50 draw. Travel to Prize destination is not included and is the sole responsibility of the Winner of this Prize. Approximate Total Retail Value $1,500 CND
- The winner must present their signed winning ticket along with 2 forms of identification within six months to claim their prize.
- The winning ticket cannot be tampered with (we reserve the right to deny winning if the ticket has been reproduced or changed from original state)
- Payment of the prize will be made by cheque that will be provided a minimum of one week from the date the prize is claimed.
- Winning number and estimated prize amount will be posted on the Golf Canada Foundation’s website (golfcanadafoundation.com) for at least six months following the draw. Winning numbers will also be posted on the RBC Canadian Open website (rbccanadianopen.com) for the draw ending June 12th.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws: 50/50 volunteers, contractors and employees of Golf Canada Foundation and members of its Board of Directors.
Please Play Responsibly
Complete Rules & Regulations
2022 RBC Canadian Open 50/50 Winning Number
2022 RBC Canadian Open 50/50 prize: $65,990
Winning Ticket Number: 462022143
2019 RBC Canadian Open 50/50 Winning Number
2019 RBC Canadian Open 50/50 prize: $63,957
Winning ticket number: 1628721
2019 CP Women’s Open 50/50 Winning Number
2019 CP Women’s Open 50/50 prize: $30,000
Winning ticket number: 2266498
2018 RBC Canadian Open 50/50 Winning Number
2018 RBC Canadian Open 50/50 prize: $30,130
Winning ticket number: 320057
2018 CP Women’s Open 50/50 Winning Number
2018 CP Women’s Open 50/50 prize: $28,117
Winning Ticket Number: 1917029
2021 SWEEPSTAKES RULES OF PLAY
The winning ticket must be presented to Golf Canada Foundation within 6 months of the draw date. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the original winning ticket for information on how to claim your prize.
Please contact email@example.com if you have the original winning ticket for information on how to claim your prize.