ScholarshipsGolf Canada Foundation Scholarships
Thank you for your interest in the Golf Canada Foundation scholarships!
Scholarship applications are now available for 2016! Please read the following to make sure you have all necessary documents and information BEFORE filling out an application. You should start getting this material together immediately- when you get to the end of the application you will be asked to upload ALL of the following (acceptable file formats include PDFs, Word Documents, and Excel Spreadsheets):
- At least ONE letter of reference from any of the following: your golf club official, school teacher, coach, provincial golf association official or national golf association official
- Personal letter outlining your academic and golf achievements, goals, and career objectives
- Transcripts including academic records from your last TWO school years (this may require both high school and college/university transcript)
- Any other information regarding your golf achievements, academic achievements, or extra-curricular activities that may help the committee evaluate your application
- Golf club address/contact information, including slope and rating
- Golf Canada handicap factor / membership #
- Details regarding academic excellence
- Essay outlining your efforts to overcome hardship (Connor/Spafford applicants only)
- List of extracurricular activities
- Details of all your significant golf events in the past 3 years
The deadline for 2016 scholarships has passed. Visit this page in May, 2017 for next year’s scholarship application.
Also feel free to visit the links below for scholarship opportunities from our partner provincial golf organizations!
Spencer SnellOperations Manager, Golf Canada Foundationfoundation@golfcanada.ca