CP Women’s Open 50/50 Raffle August 27, 2017
Congratulations to Kevin Gardiner who won the CP Women’s Open 50/50 draw of $25,422.50! “I plan to buy all my player-transportation co-chairs their drinks at this week’s Ottawa Hunt’s Men’s League – they will be so jealous when they find out!”
RBC Canadian Open 50/50 Raffle July 30, 2017
Congratulations to Jason Gooding and Paul Fonseca who won the RBC Canadian Open 50/50 draw of $19,110! Their first thought of what to do with the winnings?… Book a tee time to play Glen Abbey!
Please contact Joelle at 1-800-263-0009 ext. 265 or via email at email@example.com to claim your prize.
Golf Canada Foundation 50/50 Raffle
From Wednesday afternoon through Sunday, the Golf Canada Foundation will be selling 50/50 tickets on-site at the RBC Canadian Open & CP Women’s Open tournaments. Look for volunteers with Golf Canada Foundation caddie bibs and the 50/50 kiosks which provide live updates on the draw prize! The draw will take place Sunday evening, with the winning number announced online on the tournament website and across social media channels.
Proceeds from the raffle will benefit junior golf initiatives and help to grow the game in Ontario and across the nation.
Golf Canada Foundation 50/50 Rules of Play:
Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario Lottery Licence #9000
- Raffle Tickets are 3 for $5, 10 for $10 or 40 for $20
- Must be 18 years or older to participate
- In Oakville, raffle tickets will be on sale from Wednesday July 26th through Sunday July 30thin the shuttle parking lots, high traffic areas on site, and hospitality suites
- In Ottawa, raffle tickets will be on sale from Wednesday August 23rd through Sunday August 27th in the shuttle parking lots, high traffic areas on site, and hospitality suites
- The draw will be conducted in the following secure locations: by 8pm on July 30th at Golf House at Glen Abbey Golf Club, and by 8pm on August 27th at Ottawa Hunt and Golf Club. A winning number will be randomly from the total number of tickets sold.
- The winner must present their signed winning ticket along with 2 forms of identification within 6 months to claim their prize.
- The winning ticket cannot be tampered with (we reserve the right to deny winning if the ticket has been reproduced or changed from original state)
- Payment of the prize will be made by cheque that will be provided a minimum of one week from the date the prize is claimed.
- Winning number and estimated prize amount will be posted on the RBC Canadian Open website (rbccanadianopen.com)
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws: 50/50 contractors and employees and of the Golf Canada Foundation and members of its Board of Directors
- Play Responsibly
All rules that are in effect describing who can purchase a 50/50 Raffle ticket with cash will apply to those purchasing with a credit/debit card with the following additions:
- Purchaser must use the physical credit/debit card. Entering card numbers into payment device will not be accepted
- Maximum of $1,000 worth of raffle tickets may be purchased
- No “cash advances” or “cash back” under any circumstances
- 50/50 staff has the right to ask for ID from a customer, to be compared to the credit/debit card using to purchase the raffle tickets
- Customer must be given the option to retain a copy of the receipt for their transaction
- 50/50 seller must retain the “Merchant Copy” of approved receipt for each credit/debit transaction made with their assigned payment device
- “Merchant Copy” of receipt will act as a voucher for the equal denomination in raffle tickets
- Approved merchant receipt must be obtained prior to giving the purchaser the raffle tickets
- No refunds are to be issued, with the exception of an error made by the 50/50 staff member performing the sale transaction
- Any refunds bust be completed and recorded by a Supervisor or full-time Golf Canada Foundation staff member
- In the case of an electronic payment device not being available during the sales period, staff member must put up a “cash only” sign at their location
- Staff members are entitled to retain credit/debit cards upon request of the payment device
- Each payment device must be checked prior to deployment that all prior funds have been closed from any prior use
- Each payment device must have a detail report printed and its batch funds closed after the completion of each draw
The Golf Canada Foundation promotes responsible gaming at all times. If you are looking for help or advice about problem gambling please visit www.problemgamblinghelpline.ca
Ontario Problem Gambling Help Line
Free Health Services Information