Celebrate Women’s Golf
May 6th, 2018
, Angus Glen Golf Club will play host to the Spring Swing event presented by RBC, formerly known as the Summer Swing, benefiting the Golf Canada Foundation!
We are thrilled to host this special women-only event designed to help ladies get their swing ready for spring!
Whether you want to fine-tune your swing or are a new enthusiast to the game, this event is always a fun afternoon with friends.
- Golf tips and advice from the entertaining Lisa Longball, eight-time Canadian Long Drive National Champion. Lisa delights with her lively stories as one of golf’s most powerful female hitters
- One-on-one iron and putting workshops with PGA of Canada golf professionals
- The BEST swag bags ever!
- A chance to win great prizes including a week in Mexico through our raffle and silent auction
- A shopping experience through our spectacular vendor alley
- Food and beverage tasting
All proceeds from the Spring Swing support women’s golf initiatives across Canada!
Please visit www.thespringswing.com
to get your tickets, information, or sponsorship opportunities.